-
Posts
436 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by Armendegga
-
The lockpick adds this functionality. If you head over to the infotainment section you'll find a couple thread about the lockpick.
-
Same issue here. And more pronounced on the passenger side. Was going to try a plastic rivet, but not enough access to do it. Not exactly sure how to fix it. I push it in, and about 2 seconds later it pops back out.
-
Mine fit perfectly. Not sure what they are talking about it being the 'wrong' plug. I had to take the dust cap off the plug under the bumper, then the harness that was in the cargo area just plugged right in.
-
Wasn't able to see anything readily visible. Sorry
-
Distance to Empty
Armendegga replied to Derekmclain9's topic in Audio, Infotainment Navigation, MyGig, UConnect, etc.
One thing that was nice with the dodge sx 2.0 (neon) was the gas light would come on when you were low, but would then flash at you when you were extreme low (4L left I think). Would be nice of the Journey had the same. -
u connect phone / bluetooth
Armendegga replied to geurny2011's topic in Audio, Infotainment Navigation, MyGig, UConnect, etc.
That's interesting. As far as I knew, if the buttons weren't on the steering wheel, it doesn't have Bluetooth? I am guessing this was working for you so it does sound like there should be some kind of flash update to enable it again... However, it may be difficult to convince the dealer that you had BT when you don't have the buttons. Let us know how it works out for you! -
Congrats!!! Glad you're liking it
-
I wonder if that is what the flash update that they are performing could possibly address? I believe it is something about the cabin control module (which also fixes the kmh issue in the EVIC). It's hard for me to say since I only had this issue once.
-
I'll have to see of its visible on the bottom, that would be the only place I could see it now since its installed.
-
Yep, that's my understanding. I'll keep the Mopar vertical ball hitch for now as I don't have anything over 2000lbs to tow, but if I need to tow more, I will definitely order teh Curt one. It's a shame shipping is $50 to Canada! From the Mopar website. This is what it states: Hitch Receivers 82210403ABThis receiver is a one piece welded assembly for added strength and is covered with a double layered, E-coated paint finish to resist rust.3,500 lb, 350 lb tongue, 2" opening. Here's the link: It's under the Towing section. http://v2.acc-mopar.ca/web/accessories.php?webaccess=2F9FA9C&vehname=2011%20Journey%20R/T&vehid=248%7C1448
-
The only issue I have had is I had a dead battery one morning - There are a few of us that have had this issue.... Not sure if I would attribute it to the battery itself, or possibly a bad batch of battery's. For some it has happened numerous times, however has only happened once for myself.
-
Are you meaning 2009? The Journey wasn't made before 2009 as far as I know.
-
I ordered the OEM mopar hitch. If it's the mopar hitch it will fit all Journeys.
-
Uconnect UPDATE
Armendegga replied to SaskGuy's topic in Audio, Infotainment Navigation, MyGig, UConnect, etc.
The instructions are on the website that was posted. Short version: Download the update on your computer. Put it on a flash drive Turn the journey to the run position (don't start it though) Plug in the flash drive into the USB port Click yes to upgrade and wait 15 minutes. -
Yep - Just got the vertical hitch - Stamped that it is only rated for 2000 lbs / 200 lbs tongue weight. A quick search did reveal aftermarket vertical hitches: This curt one is $56 and rated for 4000 lbs / 400 lb tongue weight. http://www.etrailer....urt/C45003.html Also came across a vertical to horizontal adapter that is rated for 5000 lbs / 500 lb tongue weight... Much better than the Mopar one only rated at 1000 lbs... http://www.etrailer.com/Hitch-Accessories/Curt/C45013.html
-
Glad it got resolved for you as well!
-
Uconnect UPDATE
Armendegga replied to SaskGuy's topic in Audio, Infotainment Navigation, MyGig, UConnect, etc.
The kmh/mph issue is resolved through a flash update. I posted the info in the thread in the interior forum on the last page. I've started following Chrysler communications on FB as a result of this post as that's where it was posted from :D Thanks @ SaskGuy! -
Uconnect UPDATE
Armendegga replied to SaskGuy's topic in Audio, Infotainment Navigation, MyGig, UConnect, etc.
Sweet!!! My Journey Qualifies! Doing the update as we speak!! Edit: Update complete: couple notes: - it still skips the last few seconds of each song. - album artwork still doesn't show for some tracks. - playlists work!!! They are accessed through the browse function. - SHUFFLE ORDER ACTUALLY DOESN'T CHOOSE THE SAME ORDER REPEATEDLY!!!! Super happy about this one!!! I can live with the first 2 issues, the 2nd two were the biggest issues I had and they are now fixed! I am guessing this is how we would do a map update as well when/if one is available. -
uconnect touch 4.3 upgrade
Armendegga replied to shep's topic in Audio, Infotainment Navigation, MyGig, UConnect, etc.
I think I read on another thread yesterday that there is a retail or seelling the 8.4n for $2250. As for the lockpick question, I believe the only feature that would really be of use with the 4.3 would be enabling the rear view camera on demand. Or adding a front/side cameras. Other than that, save your money. -
Took it in today, they weren't able to fix or so will be going back Tuesday AM. They figure there is a break in the wire somewhere
-
Mph - Kph setting for the EVIC always defaults to Mph
Armendegga replied to hereticj's topic in Interior
Update - It's fixed. I can confirm it is the same update that Quark received. Here is a couple screenshots of the work performed from the dealership. It also includes the old flash version, as well as the new flash version. This should help anyone out hopefully.
