how to change WEATHER to my city?

hello.  2nd post here.

im in need of help.  when im in the weather tab on my screen it only shows a few select cities.  im in Denver and there are ZERO Colorado cities to choose from.  is there a way to add cities in this area?  or am i stuck not being able to use this feature?

Travel link is a pay service added to a sirius subscription, btw.  I have sirius travel link and I have found it to be useful at times.  No weather location choices means that there is something not right with your travel link or uconnect.  I have at least 12 cities on my state choices in my 2011 uconnect menus.  Colorado shows at least 12 different choices, including Denver, on my unit.  I keep the weather on my home area as my favorite and it's useful when I am traveling towards home.  I have used the nearest weather station option when traveling other places on a number of occasions.  I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the weather info, but one could say that about any weather source.  I also use the gas station finder when trolling in unfamiliar areas.  Its helpful to locate the next truck stop which is often the cheapest gas.  Works fine.  If your're paying for the service, I'd investigate further with sirius and/or your dodge service center.  

Peace.

so i called sirius...........they were little help.  they showed that ive got a 5 year subscription but arent sure why any colorado cities show up.  they suggested that its maybe due to the fact the car has the GARMIN nav system??  im not sure.  they are updating my account and re sending signals to see if it adds cities.  i even see on their coverage map it shows a few denver cities......so im hopeful

ill keep you all updated

update time

so after a SECOND sirius call as well as registering my car on dodge's site............. im all setup.  it appears that my car was in fact setup with 5 year subscription to Uconnect, but it didnt show on their end.  now GPS, sirius, and all my Uconnect subscriptions work great!!