Fog light bulb replacement

I recently bought Sylvania Silverstar ZXE bulbs for my 2015 Journey Crossroad for both high and low beam. They look great but now the fog lights need to be replaced. I went to an auto parts store and tried to special order the same lights for the fog lights but they didn't have them. I can't seem to find any fogs other than regular replacement bulbs. Anyone know of other ones that would have the same whiteness or a blue tint that works for the fog lights?

Thanks!

www.carid.com/lumen/fog-light-led-bulbs.html   for all your led bulb needs or go to ebay. plug and play on the journeys i have led in my low beam didnt bother with the others. check the forums on led  alot of info.one thing i think if i was to do it again i would go with the hir bulbs that has been discussed here in the forums...

Edited by 2late4u

13 minutes ago, 2late4u said:

www.carid.com/lumen/fog-light-led-bulbs.html   for all your led bulb needs or go to ebay. plug and play on the journeys i have led in my low beam didnt bother with the others. check the forums on led  alot of info.one thing i think if i was to do it again i would go with the hir bulbs that has been discussed here in the forums...

Thanks for the help. I'll have to look into them!

• 6 months later...

Anybody have any idea how to remove fog light buzel on journey . want install new led bulbs but i want to remove buzel to do it ????

Thanks for you reply

1 hour ago, ltdjourney said:

Anybody have any idea how to remove fog light buzel on journey . want install new led bulbs but i want to remove buzel to do it ????

Thanks for you reply

why?

12 hours ago, ltdjourney said:

Thanks for you reply

You don't have to remove the bezel to replace the bulb. You can reach the bulbs from underneath, or by moving the fender well liner. Besides, the bezel has to be removed from the same place the bulb is accessed from,. so you would be in the same area. I was able to replace mine just by jacking the front up a bit and reaching in.

Edited by jkeaton

On 8/1/2017 at 7:53 AM, jkeaton said:

You don't have to remove the bezel to replace the bulb. You can reach the bulbs from underneath, or by moving the fender well liner. Besides, the bezel has to be removed from the same place the bulb is accessed from,. so you would be in the same area. I was able to replace mine just by jacking the front up a bit and reaching in.

thought i could just slip it out . i know how to get to light by removing fender well liner. but getting to old to crawl around the ground. but i guess that's i will have to do thanks for replying

• 4 weeks later...