Battery Terminal Connectors

JEC24

May be an obvious answer to this but need to replace the battery terminal connectors on my 2012 Journey SXT. Is there a specific Dodge part I need to use or possibly a better 3rd party replacement connector someone could recommend?

Thanks!

You referring to the actual batter terminal on the battery or the remote terminals in the engine bay? I imagine that if you are referring to the actual battery terminals, any set would do keeping in mind size restrictions for the location of the battery. I've owned mine going on 4 years now and have never even looked at the battery lol.

16 minutes ago, jkeaton said:

You referring to the actual batter terminal on the battery or the remote terminals in the engine bay? I imagine that if you are referring to the actual battery terminals, any set would do keeping in mind size restrictions for the location of the battery. I've owned mine going on 4 years now and have never even looked at the battery lol.

Yeah,  actual battery terminals on the battery.  Thanks!

Are these connectors the same ones Chrysler has been using for a while now? A connector with a stud on it that the cable connects to? If they are, a standard marine battery connector works just fine as a replacement. Of course, this will only work if there is room for it in the cavity where the battery sits. Mine is only a year old so I haven't even looked at my battery yet either.