Bigger Better Brakes at all corners '12 AWD

Well discussed topic, I apologize.

So I own a 2012 AWD Crew purchased through overseas sales. The car is hitting the ~50,000 mile mark.  To this point I have replaced brake components front and back more than once now.  I get the feeling that the 2nd iteration for the front is coming already. Meaning both Rotors and Pads. Not happy. I already have a list of components in an amazon list ready to hit execute. However it only covers the front brakes. The parts are for the upgrade in size from the 2012 Journey brakes to the 2013 13" brakes. Looking to see if anyone has the 2013 Rear Brake part numbers from the same manufacturers listed in the list so that I have matching brake set-up for front and rear with increased stopping power.

If someone has a better overall setup for front and back I am all ears.

Raybestos 780964R Professional Grade Disc Brake Rotor

A1 Cardone 18-B5403A Unloaded Brake Caliper

A1 Cardone 18-B5402A Unloaded Brake Caliper

Wagner Brake QC1589 CeRAMic Front Brake Pads, 2013-2015 Dodge Journey

It has gotten annoying because I do live in Germany, and do have to opportunity to frequently drive at higher speeds on the Autobahn when unrestricted but that same ability is still killing the longevity of my brakes. Not to mention warping the front rotors in 2013.  That was not due to Autobahn speeds but descending a hill in the local area.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Just about to put the third set of front pads and rotors on my 2012, only 51, 000 kms, hopefully not the calipers too ? I can't believe Transport Canada etc... has not pressed the issue or for that matter; Chrysler stepped up and replaced our undersized brake components. Someone knew these were wrong but, cheaper to use parts already sourced I guess. Beating a dead horse I know.

• 2 weeks later...

So as an update.  I have an appointment on the 11th of next month to get my Winter Tires put on.  Along with that I have asked them to check the brakes on the front.  I am sure that they will say that either the pads and/or rotors are done for, again.    I am putting it off until then so as that is the month that the local government requires winter tires to put on your vehicle. Right now it is still too warm to justify putting them on my car in September. I also have a laundry list of other things to be done and checked at the same time.  I am contemplating ordering the above brakes and having them ready to put them on the weekend after it's out of the shop.

Now time to just wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...