Just Purchased! 2014 Crossroad! First POST!

Long story short.. Found out me and the lady are going to be having a little one in the coming months.. The Durango was too big, the mini van was too ugly, but the crossroad.. The crossroad... Is the perfect match! Not to mention it looks incredible! I love the new styling of the 2014 Crossroad. I have only had the vehicle for 72 hours so far and only have put 20 miles on it... So I do not have a in depth review of it just yet. But so far I love it!

Here are the specs:

-8.4" Touchscreen (Non-Nav and No B/U Camera)

-No Sunroof

-V6 Engine

-Silver (forgot Dodges Exact name, But looks great with the liquid metallic and black)

Upcoming Upgrades (Already Ordered)

-LED Vanity mirror Bulbs

-LED License Plate Bulbs

-LED Lift gate Bulbs

-LED Glove Box Bulb

I will definitely keep everyone updated that is for sure! And I also failed to mention above that I was/am the very first person in my area to be a proud owner of the Crossroad Edition Journey confirmed by my local dealer. It was purchased literally right off of the truck!

post-9269-0-54625300-1405214623_thumb.jp

I purchased the RT / Fathom Blue pearlcoat approx 3 weeks ago and I'm very satisfied, it has a sporty look and lots of pep on the highway, all of the bells and whistles that come with it are nice, I'm looking forward to seeing how the AWD handles in the winter, the only bug so far is a little issue with the sunroof, they have the parts on order and that should be settled out next week, overall very satisfied and happy I made the purchase :)

I think OTD after tax tags etc. I paid close to $28,000ish (Mind you I had a little negative equity in my trade) sticker on window after rebate was $25,450 I believe I will have to dig up the paperwork and take a look at it for you!

And yes it does come with the110v outlets.

• Official Dodge Support

nice I purchased the black one. I have had for a week and it has 867 miles on it.

Long story short.. Found out me and the lady are going to be having a little one in the coming months.. The Durango was too big, the mini van was too ugly, but the crossroad.. The crossroad... Is the perfect match! Not to mention it looks incredible! I love the new styling of the 2014 Crossroad. I have only had the vehicle for 72 hours so far and only have put 20 miles on it... So I do not have a in depth review of it just yet. But so far I love it!

Here are the specs:

-8.4" Touchscreen (Non-Nav and No B/U Camera)

-No Sunroof

-V6 Engine

-Silver (forgot Dodges Exact name, But looks great with the liquid metallic and black)

Upcoming Upgrades (Already Ordered)

-LED Vanity mirror Bulbs

-LED License Plate Bulbs

-LED Lift gate Bulbs

-LED Glove Box Bulb

I will definitely keep everyone updated that is for sure! And I also failed to mention above that I was/am the very first person in my area to be a proud owner of the Crossroad Edition Journey confirmed by my local dealer. It was purchased literally right off of the truck!

Justinwlmnc and Adam Grattan,

Congratulations on your new purchases !!!

Welcome to the forum, this community has great members who are always willing to help.

DodgeCares how about some help? i bought a 2014 crossroad about a month ago and unlike my 2011 journey the drls are inop and according to the dealer and one of our members they say the sales code to enable them does not work on 2014. sure would like to have them. Is there some way you could research on how or what it would take to get them to work. i have turned them on thur the radio but no luck and the local dealer as good as they have been are no help..

• 3 months later...

I ordered a 2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad on Sept. 25th. Last info I got was. Still in D1, but would probably be built this coming week, and possibly shipped on Oct. 28. Man its killing me, having a hard time waiting. Mine is redline 2 coat pearl color, sunroof, Nav, and AWD. I'm a retired engineer from Chrysler (Huntsville Electronics) and have always driven Dodge trucks (still have 2). I've been to Toluca Assembly Plant many times, in fact I've been to all the assembly plants during my 28 years at Chrysler. Hurry up, I'm ready to drive my new Crossroad. Waiting, waiting!