8.4" UConnect "Credit" on the window sticker

So I've got a 2011, CREW with the flexible seating package.

On the original window sticker, it claims "8.4 uconnect Credit:  -$240"

Does this mean that the 'base' CREW has the 8.4 and mine was downgraded to the 4" by request/chance of the dealer back when it was ordered?

Does anyone who order these DJ know what the U connect credit means? is it basically a deduction for getting the cheap version or an indication of upgrade-ability? even the Dodge website (The one that is basically useless, and is run by mopar as a platform for selling parts) says my car has the 8.4 unit, even though mine has the 4"

Side note: not to distract from my actual questions, but this is why I ask.

As many, countless people do, I'm dabbling in swapping the head unit to a 8.4 Uconnect. Before you freak out, I know its really hit or miss (More miss that hit)... though from reading countless articles, I've come to the conclusion that I've lucky, and the CREW with auto climate control (No SD card) is set for basically plug-and-play with an activated 8.4 head-unit of a specific part number. Don't worry, I'll not do it yet till even more research.. I don't want to have a incomplete install, and i'd rather keep the 4" than waste $250 on a 8.4 unit that doesn't achieve 100% function/interface with climate and system controls.