My Journey Begins

slowcvc

Picked up a 2015 Dodge Journey a week before the July 4th holiday and really enjoying it so far.  As with most of my previous vehicles there are upgrades I would like to do, but with this one there aren't too many needed.  Would like to upgrade to the 8.4 Alpine system, headlights, and better wheel/tire package.  Look forward to connecting with other Journey owners and sharing info and stories.  Thanks in advance for checking my profile and looking forward to where my journey will take me in the near future.

20160625_170611 (1).jpg

Welcome to the the forum.  More than likely you will not be able to add the Factory Alpine System because it runs on the CanBus.  Without going into too much detail, the Factory upgrade can not be added to a Dodge Nitro, so I doubt that it can be added to your DJ.  You will have to go aftermarket like I did.  The aftermarket headlights are garbage and expensive, IMHO. 

On 7/19/2016 at 8:02 AM, dhh3 said:

Welcome to the the forum.  More than likely you will not be able to add the Factory Alpine System because it runs on the CanBus.  Without going into too much detail, the Factory upgrade can not be added to a Dodge Nitro, so I doubt that it can be added to your DJ.  You will have to go aftermarket like I did.  The aftermarket headlights are garbage and expensive, IMHO. 

Thanks for your input.  What setup are you running in your Journey?