LED Interior light issues

Got some LED lights off Amazon (Cutequeen brand) and put them all in yesterday. Everything seemed to work great at first. They came on when I pressed the button, opened the doors and turned them on using the dial in the dash. Today however, they won't come on using the dial of when I open the doors, they only come on when I press the button on the light itself. Am I doing something wrong or do I need different lights (possibly that require less voltage to activate)?

My only guess is that using the dial and opening the doors may push less voltage to the lights than using the button. But I have no idea

Well it seems there is no rhyme or reason to it now. They turn on find by pressing the button, and now it seems they come on when the doors opens "sometimes"! The one in the cargo area doesn't seem to come on at all though. I'm confused. They were super easy to put in, so I'd get a different kind if I knew it would fix the issue. What voltage are suppose to use?