Tinted tails with vht

looks good BUT i am not a fan of owners covering their brake lights with dark coverings true some light shows thur but NOT like it is supposed to. guess thats the old fuddy duddey in me. in my 40 yrs of driving seen to many custom cars on the road with little tiny turn lights or darkened brake lights and have almost hit some because not realizing they are braking. oh well as i said looks good and be safe......

Have the les tail lights is a plus when tinting them. I got my wife to drive down the road and still from two blocks away can see the break lights perfectly. Last night was at a meet and a cop showed up and said he liked how the journey looks for being a manvan lol. He said I shouldn't have issues. I tested them I front of him just to be sure. Time will tell I guess haha

Have the les tail lights is a plus when tinting them. I got my wife to drive down the road and still from two blocks away can see the break lights perfectly. Last night was at a meet and a cop showed up and said he liked how the journey looks for being a manvan lol. He said I shouldn't have issues. I tested them I front of him just to be sure. Time will tell I guess haha

Do what you want to your car and let others have their own opinion :)

I've had mine VHT tinted for a year with no issues, BUT I have lower reflectors converted into breaks:turns as well. So in total I have five break lights (2 lower + 2 middle + 1 high). Hope even the oldest dudes can see at least one of them LOL

I use my lower ones as rear fog lights. I have them wired into the tail lights, so they are always on when my lights are on. The bulbs are brighter than taillights, but not as bright as brake lights. No need to tint my lights, as the inner housings are black, not chrome.