Locks do not work but unlock does?

My 2010 sxt out of the blue developed this problem. The locks do not work at all. Not from both remotes, or from the buttons on the door panel. The unlock works just fine. When I press lock on the key fob it used to be push once to lock, then push again to arm alarm and the horn will chirp. Now if I press the lock on the remote it arms and chirps on the first press. The doors do not lock, yet if you try to open it the alarm will go off. They also will not lock automatically once in gear as they used to.

This is a major safety concern as I have to go around and manually lock the doors but the rear gate does not lock!

Any suggestions? I tried searching but could not find anything similar to my scenario and am definitely not an electrical guy.

Sounds like a setting got changed. I know on my 09 you can turn the auto locks off and on. Try disconnecting the negitive battery cable for 10 mins or so. That seems to work for alot of DJ gremlins. Try checking your owners manual to see how to reset the door locks. Cant hurt.

Well just as random as it started, it stopped. Didnt do anything as with work I havnt had time but all the locks work again. Will be something to watch out for in the future I guess. Thanks for the reply.