Wheel choices

KnightRoller

I've run searches on about 5 different wheel/tire site and I've seen offset ranges from 0 all the way to +40. This sounds strange since most FWD vehicles are almost exclusively positive offsets. Prefer a wheel with a lip/dish on the front but dont want them protruding past the fender line. Right out to the edge is fine for the fat tire look. I also noticed most of the wheel designs lean toward the off-road style but would definitely want more of the road carver look, say something akin to a BMW X5 M-pkg.

An attractive wheel/tire pkg is a must for me, not only for better handling (which any tall-esque vehicle can use) and for the personalized looks. IMO the proper wheel/tire combo makes or breaks the look of a car.

Wide open for suggestions and input!

Just for info sake if anyone else wants to know, I found this on wheel-size.com

Stock 17x6.5/ +44

R/T-SXT 19x7/ +40

Plus sizes...

19x8/ +35

20x8/ +35

Good starting point numbers...obviously open to personal variants! LOL I'm just surprised how limited the aftermarket choices are in the 5x5 bolt pattern.

• 1 month later...

I use to own a 2010 Journey SXT with 17" rims and had 16" rims with snow tires for winter. Now I have a 2015 Journey Blacktop with 19" rims just wondering if my older 16" winter rims will fit on my newer 2015 journey?? As far as I can tell The 16" rims might not fit being that my 2015 has dual piston front calipers on it. Let me know what you all think. Thanks