Trunk lid LED Lights

Hi Guys,

So all the interior lights are LED's in the journey except the light lid ones (I don't know understand why those aren't LED's). Anyone have a suggestion of which ones to install?

Since I am in Canada, my choices are often limited but I want to get one that matches in colour with the other interior lights at least.

Thanks

Can you get exact URL for Amazon, so I can order them as well, thx

I actually bought them from a store in scarborough, One my friends told that we can get them from amazon. WIll try to get the exact link. Will post once i get it.

Did you replaced rear light for plate number as well? If , yes, what the light bulb do you use and from where you get them ?thx

Yes i did replacce those lights as well, Bought them locally at a store, they are same as the map lights in the front above drivers head. Will post the link for you if i find it.

Hi Guys,

So all the interior lights are LED's in the journey except the light lid ones (I don't know understand why those aren't LED's). Anyone have a suggestion of which ones to install?

Since I am in Canada, my choices are often limited but I want to get one that matches in colour with the other interior lights at least.

Thanks

You can go to superbright LED's, enter your vehicle info and find out which type of bulbs are in your car. Interior and exterior. Then, once you find the correct bulb size/type, just google that and find many places to purchase from.

Here's another place to find out what bulbs you have. They don't list 2016 model yet, but the bulbs should all be the same, but when I doubt, take yours out and look at it.

http://www.sylvania.com/en-us/applications/automotive-lighting-systems/Pages/lrgmain.aspx

Edited by jkeaton

You can go to superbright LED's, enter your vehicle info and find out which type of bulbs are in your car. Interior and exterior. Then, once you find the correct bulb size/type, just google that and find many places to purchase from.

Here's another place to find out what bulbs you have. They don't list 2016 model yet, but the bulbs should all be the same, but when I doubt, take yours out and look at it.

http://www.sylvania.com/en-us/applications/automotive-lighting-systems/Pages/lrgmain.aspx

I apologize, I may not have been clear from the beginning. By trunk light, I meant the one side the car and not the License plate bulbs. I already changed those, the first day I bought the car since I had an extra pair from my Infiniti.

I have the R/T model, so the front interior lights, the center and back are all nice white LED's except for the yellow lights that turn on when you open the trunk lid or unlock the car.

I apologize, I may not have been clear from the beginning. By trunk light, I meant the one side the car and not the License plate bulbs. I already changed those, the first day I bought the car since I had an extra pair from my Infiniti.

I have the R/T model, so the front interior lights, the center and back are all nice white LED's except for the yellow lights that turn on when you open the trunk lid or unlock the car.

The response still applies regardless of which bulb you are referring to.