So its my day off and was messing around on the JET website...

Sean Albin

I happened to poke in my 2015 DJ 3.6 for the vehicle selection and well I guess they offer an off the shelf pre-programmed level 1&2 chips..yank

What they really need to release is an all out programmer that the consumer themselves can go in and adjust tables and switches, trans data, tcc lockup rates(thatd be the first thing I would go for stupid 4th gear lockup at 22mph) and everything else the pcm controls..

I traded in my 08 civic si for my journey, which I tuned with hondata and that tuning program was worth every cent!

I also used to have a 94 Z28 6sp that I put an a huge cam in so I went with tunercats, who sold out to none other than JET...

I still have a my lumina Z34 which is all stock didn't need a chip but the promm went bad in it so I got a new one and bought a chip anyway since

its old and primitive and the place that custom makes them with your preferences is located in Warsaw, IN which is only about an hour from me. (+1 for WOTtech.com)

Anyway someone needs to make a pentaprogrammer or something already that isn't just another off the shelf "chip"

im not good with hacking or crackin through locked up pcms but I can tune like a madman!

Feel free to share your thoughts..

Alright fellas HPtuners.com is what im talking about they have exactly what I was talking about for roughly 600$

but since my journey is a 2015 it requires this extra step called "pcm modification service" which basically unlocks your

pcm but you have to send them your pcm im guessing and email them a read from your computer which I think I can handle

since my wireless scan tool lets me post data to facebook and so on but they want another 249 just to unlock the friggin thing.

So I guess I wont be getting that anytime soon, but it looks like it'll do trans&tcc tables like im looking for tho