Brake Switch Circuit A Low

I have a 2012 DJ sxt with the 3.6L AWD. Starting about a month ago I got a light on the dash and shortly after the check engine light followed. With the scanner I got 3 of the same codes of P0572. ( active, pending, and permanent ) With the switch being cheap as it is I replaced it and cleared the codes, my brake lights have always worked as they are suppose to but after this issue My cruise control will not activate though when i hit the button on the steering wheel the symbol comes on. I was only able to get rid of two leaving the permanent code in and first light on. After driving for some time the check engine light pops back up. Does anyone else have this going on or know what the next best thing to check is. also would me not being able to get the permanent code off myself make it pop up only appearing there still to be a problem. I also wanted to add I checked all the fuses and found none blown nor able to find any pointing to cruise control/brake switch.

• 6 years later...

I have the same problem. -

Traction control Light on. After driving for a while Engine light will come on.

Using a bluedriver OBDII  I get thev following codes .

P0572 Brake Switch “A circuit Low 

C0042 Brake Pedal sensor Circuit “A” Signal bias level out of range/zero adjustment failure.

P1C4E ABS DTC Present.
If I clear the codes the Engine light goes out but the P0572 is permanent.

I changed the Brake position sensing switch but the problem was not fixed. 
The battery voltage was 12.4 volts. 14.5 volts with engine running.
Any suggestions on how to proceed ?