2 hours later, dodge dead.

So I was at work on Friday, I came out to check on the car and put something in it, It's a 2014 Dodge Journey that we bought in January. Everything was working, keyless entry, the remote lock etc. I came out 2 hours later to go home and it was completely dead, the only thing that stays on in the push to start button is the "OFF" selection. Tried jumping it but no luck, tried trickle charging it and let it sit hooked up for about an hour, no luck, the brake lights come on, but no interior lights, the computer doesn't and the headlights do not come on. Has anyone had issues like this? I am getting it towed to the dealer tomorrow so I wanna know what I need to suggesting. I'm hopping for just a simple dead battery and that being it. I will also mention that about a week or two ago the rear climate control would come on all by itself unless I manually turned it off, did it for about a day and then after that it was fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if the battery failed completely. With all of the electronics in cars now, a bad battery can wreak havoc and cause all sorts of things to go wrong. Since the car is new, the dealer should replace it at no cost to you.