journey 2009 uk owners

pamh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi from highworth near swindon i have a black 2.4 se . ive seen at least 10 journey's in and around swindon, the local dearler had a few pre registered ones in around april may time. im sure i got a good deal paying only £10800 . i think i may regret not geting the diesel as im only geting around 26 mpg.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive just ordered mine! Im going to have one of the first 59 plates, hopefully pick up on Weds/Thurs. Im scared, a little 22 yr old blonde driving this beast, everyone beware!

So Ive gone for the 2.0l diesel version, SE, in blue. I was going to nip to Halfords and get some 18-19" alloys, but how will I know which will fit? If I add them as a factory extra they are about 2K!

Also, have I got a good deal, Im paying £128 p month for 60 months, and chucking in an L reg Mondeo (scrappage scheme), and my '04 Ford C-Max? Dunno how much that works out at, I just got excited and signed! I only popped into the garage to have a nosey on a jeep!

Ordered my RT in red today

One of my mates says it's the ugliest looking car on the road, and recommended I got this instead

http://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/transporter/sportline/

Trouble is, I don't think he's joking

Tried looking at other MPVs but just couldn't stop comparing them to what I think are the stunning looks of the dodge.

Just have to wait for 3 long weeks now.

Ordered my RT in red today

One of my mates says it's the ugliest looking car on the road, and recommended I got this instead

http://www.volkswagen-vans.co.uk/transporter/sportline/

Trouble is, I don't think he's joking

Tried looking at other MPVs but just couldn't stop comparing them to what I think are the stunning looks of the dodge.

Just have to wait for 3 long weeks now.

Tell your mate he needs to change his guide dog if he thinks they are ugly!!!!!! :hysterical3:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Further to my posting in September - I never got the car, there weren't any left in the UK - so I ordered one at the September price (there was a great promotion going on then) and was told I'd have to wait. Well it finally arrived on Tuesday and to my total delight was the 2010 model which has quite a few improvements on the 2009 which I thought I was getting.

I am chuffed to bits.