Taking Delivery of an AWD R/T on Saturday

Ed11729

Purchased an Inferno Red AWD and taking delivery on Saturday here on Long Island, NY. This will be my first new car in ten years....I hope I do not have any of the problem's read here in this discussion group. The vehicle is totally loaded with options and I got a good deal too! Wish me luck....

First impressions of my new AWD R/T are very favorable. The tightness of the vehicle and the road handling are top notch. After a long closing process at the dealer's yesterday, I could not wait to get the Journey on the road. I felt I was a little kid again tooling around town with the glances of other driver's at red lights wondering what kind of car is that. I did recieve a few thumbs up today when I took a drive through a local street fair. The sound system with its subwoofer and six speakers sound great. Again, I just love the way the Journey handles on the road. Now I have to make time to read the owners manual and figure out a few things about the car.

Eddie from Long Island