2009 Red R/T

rino61

Hi Everyone,

I am a new poster. I have a 2009 Inferno Red R/T that I purchased in April 2009. I have had it back to the dealership twice for sunroof leaks. Rained again yesterday, and now I have a large brown stain on my headliner from water leakage. The dealership tells me that my hoses are either crimped or plugged. Well they can't be plugged, the vehicle is garage kept. The first time it happened the vehicle was two days old. When it rains hard it leaks from numerous areas (the overhead center console, sun visors, A-trim panel). Just wondering if anyone else has had success in having this problem repaired. This is my first US made vehicle in quite a few years, and I must say I am a little disappointed. I have never had a sunroof that has leaked like this. Next time it rains I'll bring a bar of soap and take a bath!!

I'll be calling the dealership again today to make an appointment to have the vehicle looked at, and to have the headliner replaced. Hopefully I will have better luck this time. They say the third time's the charm.

I'll keep you posted.

First off Welcome to the club :happy feet: I have the same problems. The last fix was a new seal and it is the best it has been. It still leaks. Seems like some leakage is considered acceptable to them. My service manager does not agree with this as well as me. Still waiting on what Dodge is going to do. I still need my headliner replaced. It has already been done once. Below is the thread I have on it. Best of luck to you. I have not had much luck and with all the mayhem going on at headquarters, getting problems handled will be even more difficult.

http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=571