check engine light on, random codes stored

2009 SXT 3.5L. Check engine light is on often. When scanned first time, codes were P0103, MAF voltage imput high, P0325 knock sensor, P0205 #5 injector & P2504 charge voltage high. That drive cycle I did feel a misfire, so that could explain the injector code.

Cleared codes.

Check engine light on again. Codes were P0103 MAF voltage imput high P0203 injector #3, P0002 fuel volume regulator control circuit & P2503 charge voltage low.

Where do I start with this?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Need help my 2010 journey 4 cylinder recently messed up big all dash lights came on and my car lost all acceleration. Managed to get it home for I was not far from it. Went to start it back up and wouldn't start changed my battery and started up right away but now I have a check engine light on traction control light on and my engine sputters with little to no power and my rpm needle jumps from 0 to 3000 without touch the gas pedal. Please help for I have little money and can do things myself what could possible be the issue? Was told it could be the tps (throttle positioning sensor) thanks for the help

Need help my 2010 journey 4 cylinder recently messed up big all dash lights came on and my car lost all acceleration. Managed to get it home for I was not far from it. Went to start it back up and wouldn't start changed my battery and started up right away but now I have a check engine light on traction control light on and my engine sputters with little to no power and my rpm needle jumps from 0 to 3000 without touch the gas pedal. Please help for I have little money and can do things myself what could possible be the issue? Was told it could be the tps (throttle positioning sensor) thanks for the help