WIN node module dealer in ghana?

I am ghana. I bought journey and i was not able to use it for even a year. Where can i get the win node module in USA. I want the WIN node module and the key complete together. I want the one that can fit 2009 journey. I wqnt to buy online but i need reliable shop. What information do i need to provide in order to get the one that fit my car. Can it be programmed there before it is shiped to me. I have spent so much monry to no avail. Pl

You may have to go through a US Dodge Dealer, rather than just buying on line. The Dealer will want your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) in order to help you. This is the name of my local Dodge Dealer. I would ask for Service first, and tell them what is wrong with your car and what you need to have done to fix it. Ask for Brian Marshall. He is the Service Manager. Then he can connect you with Parts to get whatever you need ordered. When the parts come in, then Service should be able to pair the key to the WIN. You will have to tell them that you are from Ghana, and will probably have to pay for the parts, labor and shipping first. I have purchased many vehicles from these guys, and they are very good to their customers. Good luck, and please let us know how you make out.

Glenbrook Dodge

100 West Coliseum Blvd.

Fort Wayne, IN 46805

1-260-484-1533

Edited by dhh3

Tnx a lot dhh3, but can you help me with their email adress since that is faster to use. I will still try the phone but i be gratefull if i get the

why cant you google their email ?you got all their main info

www.glenbrookdodge.com

bmarshall51467@yahoo.com You may tell him that Dave Hallock gave you his information.

Your VIN number may give them the code to program you a key. So, may not have to pay for the WIN Module.

Edited by dhh3

Aftere several live chart with dealers,they promised to get back to me but no response for more than a week now. I gave all information about the cat yet no response. Pls someone shld help me