Two years ago today

Today is our two year anniversary with our Journey. Despite the fact that it's been hit three times (one of those was a major collision) the car continues to impress me and our family. The only defect was the radio, which in itself was not faulty but there was a problem with the navigation maps not loading (something which I've seen in a few other Chrysler radios and has been reported here by other Journey owners). Other than that, the car has been problem-free even after sustaining $11,000 worth of front-end damage. I'm still on original tires ( the front brakes were replaced after the accident but were not even close to worn) and the car is silent, smooth and vibration-free after 37,000-plus miles. 24 MPG average overall; we were averaging 27-28 MPG @ 70 MPH on our recent whirlwind college tour last month with all four of us in the car and our stuff. Here's a couple of pictures on day one at my dealership - two years ago today!

journey3_zpsud78n0is.jpg

journey2_zps41fb766b.jpg

I happen to like Deep Cherry Red Pearlcoat - not boring at all. Copper Pearl is a love or hate color, IMO. My wife and I love it - as do several members of our forum as well - and at least in my area, it is very unique - we have the only one in town. Maybe that's why...the rest of my town must think it's hideous! Oh well...they don't make the payments!

I happen to love the Copperhead Pearl color; so much so, I bought one! Not to hack your thread, or anything. Someday, I'm going to find you, so I can take a picture of the twins!

LeftSide_zps441a8c5d.jpg

Edited by dhh3