New Inferno Pearl Red R/T!

bwgreen_bc

Very very very impressed!!! We got the R/T fully loaded and booster seats. Went for a drive and put Star Wars on for the kids while the Mrs. played with all the buttons!

Funny story - we actually got it yesterday, but as we drove it for a "test drive", we heard a "flapping" sound coming from underneath the vehicle. It then sounded like a rock in moving within the rim of the wheel. We pulled over, and I had my wife drive by me slowly to see what it was - and that's when I saw a bolt in the tire tread!!! So we took it back to dealership, but the service dept was closed. However, they fixed today, no charge obviously and it's smooth as butter!!!

Love the speakers/amp/subwoof......especially with the Sirius satellite hip-hop.....! :)

I'm glad there are a good number of Journey fans building up. I know there have been some guys who have had some problems with this vehicle but when I read their stories, I am not sure the dealers are giving them the service that Dodge expects. Well, maybe I shouldn't say that as I haven't had any real problems yet after driving for a year.

I was reading that the Journey's sales are up 80% over last year. (Sold around 10.000 vehicles in 2008 and so far have sold around 18000 in 2009.)

I've read several reviews that don't seem to reflect what I have experienced with my Journey SXT. I know they knock the non-leather seats but I have never had a back ache from driving so that must mean something. I see these RAV 4's and Ford Escapes and I really can't see why they are rated so much ahead of the Journey, especially when you consider the prices paid for them. Anyway, I'm starting in my second year of driving a Journey now and I expect to have some problems come up.

(This web site is a great place to discuss problems and keep up with Journey news.)

I'm glad there are a good number of Journey fans building up. I know there have been some guys who have had some problems with this vehicle but when I read their stories, I am not sure the dealers are giving them the service that Dodge expects. Well, maybe I shouldn't say that as I haven't had any real problems yet after driving for a year.

I was reading that the Journey's sales are up 80% over last year. (Sold around 10.000 vehicles in 2008 and so far have sold around 18000 in 2009.)

I've read several reviews that don't seem to reflect what I have experienced with my Journey SXT. I know they knock the non-leather seats but I have never had a back ache from driving so that must mean something. I see these RAV 4's and Ford Escapes and I really can't see why they are rated so much ahead of the Journey, especially when you consider the prices paid for them. Anyway, I'm starting in my second year of driving a Journey now and I expect to have some problems come up.

(This web site is a great place to discuss problems and keep up with Journey news.)

I have a red RT with chrome wheels that I have had for 3 months so far it has been a great car that I paid $1,000 of dollars less than I would of had to pay for a comperable car from another manufacturer.