Clear bra pics for the Car

Here are the pics of my Journey with the clear bra. This is a hand cut kit. Not a kit that is already cut from the manufacture. The first set of pics is when it the car was dirty and it just got done raining. It is easier for the camera to pic up the clear bra. The latter ones are when it is clean. The pics barely pic it up. Of course it is more noticeable in person. If you are about 5 feet away it is not ver noticeable.

First set

clearbrajourney001.jpg

There is a small strip along the door edge to help protect if you hit something while opening the door.

clearbrajourney002.jpg

clearbrajourney003.jpg

clearbrajourney004.jpg

clearbrajourney005.jpg

That's awesome. Never heard of it before...costs?

It cost me a little over $500 for everything. My friend installs these and cut me a pretty good deal. It covers the door edges, mirrors and probably 99% of the front end. It goes on like window tint. It has a glue that adheres to the body. If you want to get one I would go with 3M products. Venture shield makes some film too. I hear it is not as good or thick. I think Venture is around 7mm and the 3M is 13 mm. The installer's wife has it installed on her car and a rock hit the hood. It left a dent and the paint was still good. No rock chip.

I took some of his scrap clear bra stuff and put it on the screen of all my electronics that have screens(Camera, Portable GPS, and cell phone).

• 2 weeks later...
Looks great! I'll have to show my husband.

I looked up the product online, seems like a good idea. I know they "say" it won't ruin your paint when you take it off. What kind of guarantee do they have?

I believe the warranty on 3M is seven years. Not 100% sure on that. The guy that put mine on again cut me a really good deal for all the stuff he added. Normal price is closer to $1K USD. The Clear bra is cheaper than having to get the whole front end repainted from rock chips in the long run.