The "Journey" name

Mopar54

So, when we bought the car, our salesman said, "John, congratulations on your new Journey."

Our insurance broker said, "I hope you enjoy your Journey."

Now, the name Journey invokes the mindset that you're going somewhere. For my wife and I, we don't have kids yet, but in 4 years time, we hope to have at least two kids (I'm pulling for a set of twins.)

So, the Journey name actually makes me think.

If my dealer or insurance agent said, "Enjoy your Magnum, or congrats on the Caliber, I wouldn't think twice.

Anyone else notice this phenomenon?

I think its cool.

• 2 weeks later...
So, when we bought the car, our salesman said, "John, congratulations on your new Journey."

Our insurance broker said, "I hope you enjoy your Journey."

Now, the name Journey invokes the mindset that you're going somewhere. For my wife and I, we don't have kids yet, but in 4 years time, we hope to have at least two kids (I'm pulling for a set of twins.)

So, the Journey name actually makes me think.

If my dealer or insurance agent said, "Enjoy your Magnum, or congrats on the Caliber, I wouldn't think twice.

Anyone else notice this phenomenon? I think its cool."

Kind of like Jack Kerouac, huh? :dance:

• 1 year later...

Speaking of Jack Kerouc he is my 5th cousin, oh and first here, Wife and I just traded our 06 f-150 in on a 09 journey sxt only 2 options missing are leather and rear seat DVD, love it so far, took it on a 3000 km trip the second day we had it and were very comfortable in it.