Power Steering +4 or ATF +4

I'm planning on doing a p/s flush when the weather warms up and while doing my research i see that my 2011 takes either Powersteering +4 or ATF +4. Which one is best to use? I was leaning towards ATF +4 but wonder if any long time Mopar guys here have any opinion on it.

I've always used the ATF+4 on my Dodge vehicles...

is there any synthetic fluid that is recommended since you live up where it gets so cold due to the power steering hoses problem that some have complained about? Well since you haven't had any problem yet ,might be best to stick with the rec fluids...

is there any synthetic fluid that is recommended since you live up where it gets so cold due to the power steering hoses problem that some have complained about? Well since you haven't had any problem yet ,might be best to stick with the rec fluids...

Didn't pay attention to where he was... good call. I think the dealers have started using a cold weather replacement tube in these areas though...

The power steering hose issue I thought was an isolated problem with 2010 DJ's (posted the recall below). We do get cold weather here in Toronto but not as bad as the Prairie region of Canadat so I'm going to stick with the factory hoses and just replace the fluid with synthetic ATF+4.

Power Steering Pressure Hose Recall.pdf