Cruise Control

laura.kill1971

Oh my. Ok. New vehicles are covered by a manufacturers 3 year, 36000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. Your vehicle is a 2013. Did you not inquire about a warranty when you purchased the vehicle? Did you buy it new? I'm surprised you don't know if the vehicle you purchased came with any kind of warranty....

Edited by jkeaton

Oh crap. My apologies. That is why it is helpful to you and to us to put as much detail about your vehicle in your first post. That way we are not "assuming" incorrect information. Year, mileage, engine size, even trim level. Did you buy an extended warranty by chance? At any rate, there are several possible causes to your problem as mentioned above. None of which are an easy fix unless you know your way around a vehicle. Unfortunately a dealer visit or if you have a reputable repair shop. Someone with the proper tools and equipment will need to diagnose the issue. Expect to spend at least @$100 for an hour of diagnostic labor. Just for kicks, see if your third brake light us working. I had a Z28 that if the third brake light bulb was blown, the cruise would not work. Have no idea how the two were related. But that's an easy thing to check. Also take a look behind each wheel and see if there is a wire hanging down from a wheel speed sensor. Another thing, is it cold/icy/snowy where you are? Maybe snow/ice is packed around the wheel hubs interfering with the speed sensors. Some things you can check yourself.

Edited by jkeaton

Journey SeXT is spot on with these TSB's. Lol. From the looks if it, dealer needs to re flash a module. Says 0.2 hours. So, figure the hourly labor rate of wherever you take it and that's how much it will cost. Provided that's the issue. Post back!! : )

Journey SeXT is spot on with these TSB's. Lol. From the looks if it, dealer needs to re flash a module. Says 0.2 hours. So, figure the hourly labor rate of wherever you take it and that's how much it will cost. Provided that's the issue. Post back!! : )

I just noticed that my Chilton comes with all of the bulletins/recalls so I am just going to town to try and help.