Paint Touch Up?

onecrazyfoo4u

I have a couple tiny rock chips very small scratches (mostly on the front of my DJ). What do you guys do about those? Do you get the little paint touchup pens? Do they color match pretty well?

I'm sure the dealer has them, but I'm an hour away from the dealer. Would rather just order online if possible. Thanks!

I did my Nitro with Mopar Silver. I had to shake the tube a lot before using, because the silver will separate in the tube. Use it lightly, and don't try to do it all at once. A few light coats will do it, but they are not invisible.

Some guys on the Nitro Forum used a product called "Doctor Paint Chip" and they posted good results

Sorry for the vague post.

I didn't use it & it doesn't look like it needs it but if you want the clear coat they do have it in a separate touch up bottle. I've used it in a deep chip I got from my road trip to Florida 2 years ago, transport truck's tire popped and a chunk of the tire smacked my DJ :angry22: leaving a chip down to the metal. Anyhow, 2 years later and the paint is still doing well but it still pains me every time i see it. :cry:

Sorry for the vague post.

I didn't use it & it doesn't look like it needs it but if you want the clear coat they do have it in a separate touch up bottle. I've used it in a deep chip I got from my road trip to Florida 2 years ago, transport truck's tire popped and a chunk of the tire smacked my DJ :angry22: leaving a chip down to the metal. Anyhow, 2 years later and the paint is still doing well but it still pains me every time i see it. :cry:

Thank you for the help. I'll just stick with the paint only then. Thanks!