Centre Caps for Winter Rims

GMoroziuk6

Hey guys, so today I got around to putting winters on my 2013 dodge journey, and retired the factory summer tires for a few months. Got a set of Bridgestone Blizzak mounted on steel rims and my only complaint is that there's a little hole that looks like it goes into the axel right in the middle of the rim? It's probably not anything bad but I'd like to cover it up... anyone know if they have the covers like what you see on the ford police interceptors (where they leave most of the steel exposed and just cover the middle and lugs) but with dodge branding? I'll attach a photo of what I'm talking about at the end. Just like the silvery-chrome piece in the middle.

Thanks Guys

post-10074-0-88597100-1417212312_thumb.j

There are a lot of Dodge Chargers here in the States that are used as police interceptors, so I would assume that they are available. Unfortunately, that is all I can add, as I have never seen them being sold anywhere. Have you tried searching the internet?

Hey guys, so today I got around to putting winters on my 2013 dodge journey, and retired the factory summer tires for a few months. Got a set of Bridgestone Blizzak mounted on steel rims and my only complaint is that there's a little hole that looks like it goes into the axel right in the middle of the rim? It's probably not anything bad but I'd like to cover it up... anyone know if they have the covers like what you see on the ford police interceptors (where they leave most of the steel exposed and just cover the middle and lugs) but with dodge branding? I'll attach a photo of what I'm talking about at the end. Just like the silvery-chrome piece in the middle.

Thanks Guys

attachicon.gifFord-Taurus-Police-Interceptor-wheel.jpg

You could try this http://www.centercaps.net/?gclid=CMD-7qW4pcICFcRDMgod2B4ALw

There are a lot of Dodge Chargers here in the States that are used as police interceptors, so I would assume that they are available. Unfortunately, that is all I can add, as I have never seen them being sold anywhere. Have you tried searching the internet?

AFAIK, those are specific to the Charger bolt pattern, 5x115mm. Journey uses 5x127mm.