45 day trip to vegas

2late4u

well left out from al going to vegas and took 3 nites going out about 1800 miles, no problems and was getting about 23mpg figuring mileage by gallons into miles of course evic was reporting a little better .this figure included city driving once we were out there so i was happy with it, was loaded with a 3 wheel medical scooter so there was some extra wight. once there had a problem with the unlocking and locking the car by touching the handles or trunk button but thought well wait till i get back, then the next moring the air would only come out thur the floor vents, started it and shut it off and all the movments thur the air control buttons but nothing changed so called a local dealer and made a apt. for cople of days down the road to take it in. well the day i was to take it in the air started working okay thur all the vents so called and cancelled the apt. and since then no more problems with the air but the locks still acting up every once in a while also if i get out of the car with the keys and then start going towards the rear of the car and the wife gets out and locks the car it will sometime beep as if the keys are still in the car. will let the deaker look at it next time when it goes in for the oil change. got sick for 2 days with some bad sea food man that was rough. well had a great time and didnt lose all our money that we took so drove home and was getting a little better mpg about 24.3 and evic was always saying a little better. of course the elavation helped get alot better mpg. but ended up real pleased with how the car drove on the trip.....