Some data on transmission performance

jeffhoward001

Yeah that's probably why lol older technology that's been cracked already...I used to try and watch real close what was going on when

I was working at mike andersons here and it was all really complicated and Ive tuned a vette few Camaros and my 08 civic si but this is crap is

just straight locked down no editing options what so ever...might as well just give up I guess

Can one of your friends at Mike Anderson's look it up, to see if it can be overidden? When I told you to try Glenbrook, I had no idea that the codes could not be overidden, based upon my previous attempts at it. Sorry that you made the trip for nothing. It just seems to me that it still can be done. I'll ask next time I'm there.

Oh fersure I know it CAN be done but under Chryslers permission :banghead:

I don't have any friends in the shop area I only know the sales lady that I bought it from since we were in the

same grade in school and I always thought shes was a cutie but there is one tech I know from b4 working there but he threatened to smash my head against a wall if I left a mess by his area once since it was busy that day and I was just a lube tech doing an oil change down on his end of the shop...I never had any beef with him ever then he spouts that off..

I not scared to approach him but he just acts like he don't wanna talk unless theres dead presidents in hand...

Edited by Sean Albin

• 6 months later...