How has everyone been????

cskmom

Hello all,

I haven't be on for a while, but have been enjoying my 2014 DJ purchased back in March. I have been busy closing off a chapter in my life (divorce), and am glad it's all over now, and can move on with my life.

The most important thing from the get go for me, was having 50-50 custody of our son, and although the ex made this difficult, I didn't cave to her BS and took her to court over it and got what I wanted.

It's fair to say that there is no point for me getting married again in my 40s, if I have any intentions of enjoying retirement and keeping my pension that I narrowly managed to keep, as well as no alimony payment.

So this was my summer :-) How was yours guys? LOL

• 2 months later...

I'm new here; so, glad to meet you. My wife died of Breast Cancer a little over 2 years ago. I still have not accepted that she is not coming home. I have no idea how long this takes. Like you, I have no intentions of marrying again, but one never knows how life works out. Bought my DJ at the end of June; my Nitro was the last thing I had that we shared, besides the house.