What iPod does everyone use?

I have been trying to eliminate the short music skips that I get when I use my iPod classic with uconnect. About every half hour my music will have a skip or short dropout. I freakin' hate it. Tried a uconnect update. I have been told that the iPod classic software is responsible. Maybe I'll try a new iPod to see if that corrects it. Any help to correct this will be appreciated.

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...

for what it's worth i'm using an older iPod touch 2nd generation and i've had zero skips or drop outs. however my problem is album tracks are alphabetical and not organized by the track sequence on the uconnect. I've been told that on the classic album track order is correct. i've not heard of other having drop out or skips though. i may pick up a cheap classic off eBay and see how it works with my system. do you have the issue where full albums the tracks are in alphabetical and not by track number?

On my classic, tracks are listed in correct album order.

I did buy an iPod touch this past weekend because the iPod software is newer and I thought the actual software version may be the problem. Haven't logged a ton of music hours but it seems like the skips are still there and the iPod takes about twice as long to catalog. This is a small problem, but its starting to P!$$ me off!! Especially after I rolled the dice and spent $300 to try to compensate for uconnect. Maybe its just my uconnect system. I have a good relationship with the local service manager, I think I'll speak to him. I do have the lifetime warranty too, so wtf.

Peace.