Love my sxt awd, but man does it have some wobble to it!!

ctramway

It wasn't the color I was looking for (red) but when I saw the black one on the show room floor I was totally diggin' it! Then a short while later it was mine.

Guess ya have to watch out on those bumps and pot holes, or your in for a roller coaster ride. I almost needed a new pair of shorts the first time it happened :o

I went from a Chevy Malibu to this beauty. Love the storage, the cargo room, alright everything!

I like red too. But the green caught my eye and really like it. Haven't seen any other green Journeys yet. The car has a good ride IMO. But I have noticed too it can get a little bouncy at times. Springs could be a little stiffer to help this problem. But then the ride would be stiffer too. But overall I think it is a good combination. Afterall these things were not meant for baja or race tracks :)

• 1 year later...

I like red too. But the green caught my eye and really like it. Haven't seen any other green Journeys yet. The car has a good ride IMO. But I have noticed too it can get a little bouncy at times. Springs could be a little stiffer to help this problem. But then the ride would be stiffer too. But overall I think it is a good combination. Afterall these things were not meant for baja or race tracks :)

Guess ya have to watch out on those bumps and pot holes, or your in for a roller coaster ride. I almost needed a new pair of shorts the first time it happened :o

I went from a Chevy Malibu to this beauty. Love the storage, the cargo room, alright everything!

I am a little unnerved by the harsh and sometimes bumpy ride on the back roads.

Check the tire pressure. I found mine to be almost 50 psi (35 is spec). Once reduced, I (think) the ride was better. Tire pressure sensors have been happy with this for about a month now.

• 1 month later...

I am a little unnerved by the harsh and sometimes bumpy ride on the back roads.

Check the tire pressure. I found mine to be almost 50 psi (35 is spec). Once reduced, I (think) the ride was better. Tire pressure sensors have been happy with this for about a month now.

I could be wrong, but I think the tire pressure should be 44 PSI. At least on the 19"s.