2014 Journey Crossroad

pjiv

Ok, so I have only had this 1 week and I don’t know everything about it yet, however…

Daytime Running Lights – Not working at first but looking through the settings I found the option to turn them on, and low and behold they work!

Weather tech rear window guards fell off while driving into the vehicle thank god, a quick search here in the forums, a dremel tool and some 3M auto tape and I’m back in business.

Interior is really quiet, V6 had plenty of power to get the job done, as others have noted the transmission is a bit slow to downshift but nothing I cannot live with.

NAV system is really good, learns the way I want to go and remembers it, awesome!

Stereo rocks! Lots of BASS when the EQ is turned up. Sat radio I have NO opinion on as I have not looked at it yet.

Rear Entertainment System, what can I say I do not sit in the back, but the kids’ love it and it keeps them quiet.

LOVE the passing blinkers, for those that do not know just tap the turn signal, it will blink 3 times in the direction you taped and then turn off.

Gas Mileage, well I have 528 miles on it, and I’m on my 2nd fill up so no tracking until I fill up tomorrow. The computer is showing 21 to 21.4 so far, I’m thinking it’s going to improve as it breaks in.

20140726 192549

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2800 Miles on my new 2014 Dodge Journey Crossroad in Granite Crystal Grey. I cant tell you how many comments I get on the looks of this vehicle, people love the way it looks and so do I. When I am driving and happen across another Journey SXT, SE or even Limited and R/T, I cant believe how much more it has in the looks department than any of the other models. I always get that "How come I didnt get one like that" look from the other drivers. The 3.6L V6 is freekin awesome too! Hands down the best vehicle I have ever purchased in my 26 years behind the wheel!

• Official Dodge Support

I have 2800 Miles on my new 2014 Dodge Journey Crossroad in Granite Crystal Grey. I cant tell you how many comments I get on the looks of this vehicle, people love the way it looks and so do I. When I am driving and happen across another Journey SXT, SE or even Limited and R/T, I cant believe how much more it has in the looks department than any of the other models. I always get that "How come I didnt get one like that" look from the other drivers. The 3.6L V6 is freekin awesome too! Hands down the best vehicle I have ever purchased in my 26 years behind the wheel!

Congratulations on the new vehicle and glad you are enjoying it.

i had the weather tech window guards on my 2011 and first time i lowered the rear window bang out the window it went i stopped and gotl it and only a small scratch on the edge of it but not bad ,and when i bought my 14 crossroad and i traded in my old one i took the front guards out but have not installed them on my new one and not sure i will. seems like after i put them in my 2011 i got a little more wind noise or road nosie. so i guess that was a waste of $75. for them oh well maybe ill try to sell them on craigs list...........

Edited by 2late4u

Oh, I forgot to add that I was able to get my 2014 Journey Crossroad for just about 26K!! Not to mention the fact that it is LOADED with options. I shopped around for about a year & that is the most vehicle I found for the money by far. The other vehicle that was in the running was a 2014 Kia Sorrento that started at 34K with no extras so it was not even a fair fight. I hope Dodge keeps making the Crossroad for years to come because I would definitely see myself buying a new one again in maybe in say 2020.

Also, I too bought the Weathertech window visors to keep rain out mostly and found that the mounting process works best if you pre-clean the window channels with alcohol pads 1st, allow them to totally dry, then mount the visors Mine look awesome and are holding up great.

Edited by JoeJourney