Hi Everyone!!!

g8rzgirl

I just purchased a 2014 Dodge Journey SXT in Fathom Blue.

I absolutely LOVE the exterior color, but I'm rather ambivalent about the interior. It's black and (I call it orangey) tan leather that meets halfway through the door. It's kind of odd to me, but I liked everything else about it, so home with me it went.

My main issue: It shows dirty fingerprints very easily and I'm thinking about finding some leather wipes to keep in my handy storage in the passenger seat.

Also: I have the 8.4" Uconnect radio display and it shows fingerprints really easily also! (No, we aren't dirty people, I'm just SERIOUSLY OCD about fingerprints on things. I wash my phone screen multiple times a day!)

Does anyone have any good suggestions about keeping the leather clean/conditioned on the seats/doors as well as something for the dash/console?

I would like to keep it as smudge free as possible so it doesn't drive me nuts!

Thank you!

~Beth

post-9409-0-38836600-1406835332_thumb.jp

Welcome! That is odd that it shows prints so easily. My 2012 leather/dash does not. I just use meguirs leather conditioner a couple of times a year. I wonder if they used a different type of material or design. Do you have a picture of the interior?

The screen of course will show prints. It doesn't bother us though...you only see them when it's turned off. Not sure how to prevent that one!

• 1 month later...