• 2 weeks later...

going to the dealer in the morning to have the first oil change a little early but its the first one and free so what the heck and also going to have them check the frt end seems to pull a little to the left, also was going to see how much to add the remote start. i see on the mopar web site its about $299.for the oem parts and i get a 25 % off parts and there is a dealership that offers us UAW retirees a hourly rate of $65. so i think i read some post on here that it takes 2 hrs at a dealership to install it so if thats true should cost somewhere about 224. plus tax for the parts and about $130 for install so about $350. total hope it works out. more later on how it comes out...

well back from the dealer, oil got changed and they said alinement was dead on so guess ill rotate the front tires to the rear to see if it makes any difference, they wont about 2.5 hrs labor at $85. =212 plus parts so going on a vac. for a little bit so will wait till i get back to decided. called a different dealer and he said it would take 4.5 hrs.. lol which one would be right ..

well back from the dealer, oil got changed and they said alinement was dead on so guess ill rotate the front tires to the rear to see if it makes any difference, they wont about 2.5 hrs labor at $85. =212 plus parts so going on a vac. for a little bit so will wait till i get back to decided. called a different dealer and he said it would take 4.5 hrs.. lol which one would be right ..

2.5 hours sounds more accurate...

yesterday i rotated the tires from front to rear straight back and then took it for a drive well the pulling to the left was gone so i called the dealer and told them what i had done and he said to bring it in tues morning so 8am i am at the dealer and talking to them about the tire problem so he said well since its not pulling no more drive it for about 3k to see how it works.i said well i am going on a trip in 3 weeks and by the time i get back i will have traveled about 6k miles and since they already have about 3500k on them if i rotated them once i get back and the problem comes back would thet then say sorry to many miles now? he was going to do a run out test in the tires this morning and i could see he was trying to get out of it. so i kept asking them to do the test so about 25 minutes later he comes up and said your ready we just went ahead and put 2 new ones on to replace the suspected bad tires. I thanked them and took off and it was riding a little smoother on the way home as after i rotated them to the rear it was feeling a little more rougher ride towards the rear. so i sure one of the tires had a problem with it.. any way alls well that ends well.....