Howdy

PapaG

My wife bought a Journey a week a go. She likes it. It replaced a Chevy Equnaox, which replaced a Saturn Vue. We bought it through a friend of our sons boss. Our sons in parts sales for a large dealer, but the car did not come from them.

We have noticed small things missing from it that we thought would-should be their . DLRL auto on on the head lights. Both the Vue and Equinox had these things. Minor but important.. She wanted the 3rd row seats for when we have all the grand kids and dual ac controls . The grand kids are only up a few times a year. So we will just have to see.

I will have to add LED tailights and a backup camera, but were looking good. Think we got a good deal. It is 40 mile round trip to work, but she car pools.

I have a 2001 Jeep Cherokee a 3/4 ton 95 Chevy truck with over 315k miles on all the engine and transmission 1/2 the time pulling a 20k load on it. A couple of hot cars. But that all for now...

See y'all later

Rick aka PapaG

Welcome to the forum Rick/PapaG. Congratulations on the new Journey. The DRLL's have been a hot topic with the 2014's. In Canada they are standard, but the process for U.S. for some reason has changed and it seems to be a little more difficult to activate them. I find this strange because some insurance companies give discounts for them. I can't understand why they are not standard on all models. Enjoy!

Edited by rolly

• 2 months later...