New floor mats

Totemus

Put new floor mats. TruBerber from lloyds. One little addition is the aluminum panel with the Dodge logo. This thing is absolutely amassing IMHO, the photos don't give enough credit to it.
The mats match the textile interior, and are of a better quality then stock ones. More than happy with new mats!

Floor mats

Floor mats

Edited by Totemus

Hey me too. I found the black standard mats showed every spec of dust and ordered the beige colour from Lloyd mats too. Incredible quality and the beige is way easer to keep clean! (no rugrats) Thinking of the door sill plates too. When budget recovers.

My experience with the sill plates is not very good. Don't buy from China, like I did: they appeared to be not stainless still. After couple of months of use they became scratched and showed spots of stain... Besides, those applied to the inner side of the door well (to the plastic side) didn't hold well and I had to remove them. So be careful, and maybe go OEM.