Hello

RedeyeJedi

Hello all, new DJ owner here. Have had plenty of Chrysler products in the past including 06 Cherokee, 06 Commander, 08 Dakota, 08 Charger R/T, 10 Avenger and now a 14 Journey Crossroads AWD. The journey replaced the Charger :-( and that was the best car ive ever owned. Super cool car, but it got less cool when the first car seat went in the back, even less cool when the second went in. Also wasnt the best vehicle for these Michigan winters, so hopefully the Journey does better, and im sure it will. I know a fair bit about cars and will contribute where I can unless someones already covered it. One of my good friends is a new car salesman for Chrysler so I can help answer some of the purchasing questions if they arise. A good salesman is gold, its really nice to not have to "shop around".

I hope so. My charger had a tough time this last winter. I live on a hill and several times I had to leave my Charger at the bottom of the hill in front of the sub and walk home, even though the street was plowed. That little bit of compacted snow wouldn't let me get any traction, and it was so cold that the salt they put down wouldn't melt it. Cant be walking home in the winter with 2 little kids. So far my wife loves the car, she said its very similar to the Grand Cherokee we had in 06, but rides better. I wonder if they built the Journeys off of the old Grand Cherokee platform before the change to the new style?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...