I have been having multiple issues with my Journey. I have the MyGig/Nav/6-disc changer. Originally took my car back to the dealer in November after having it for 2 months. The radio was malfunctioning...sometimes there would be sound but nothing on the screen, other times screen would work but no sound. Presets would clear every time I started the car and sometimes the radio would work but the cd player wouldnt. The dealer said there were internal errors in the car and ordered a new radio. A month went by and I took it back in because the problem were getting worse. The cruise control was malfunctioning (would not respond) and my wipers would stop working intermittently (discovered it the first time during a snow storm). They said the radio was on back order and it would be at least another 4 weeks. I stated that was unacceptable because due to the wipers, etc., the car was now a safety issue. I was not comfortable driving my toddler around town in an unreliable car. I insisted something be done, so they took a unit out of a new car on the lot and replaced my defective unit. That was a week ago. The issues have returned and then some...now when the cd player is working, it plays in double time. Anyone else have any of these problems? Just dropped my car back off this morning. I hope they can fix it...I hate paying for a car that is unreliable and defective.

• 2 months later...

My last dodge (an '04 SX 2.0) had the radio replaced three times! The service manager thought I was an idiot and said so in not so many words when he gave me instructions on how to use the radio/cd player! I actually had to bring it in when it was malfunctioning before he believed that I was telling the truth about there being a problem. Before they replaced it the first time, the only fix I had was to turn my car off and then back on again. Which is really annoying when you're sitting in traffic. It would just all of a sudden crap out and I would have to wait until I could stop somewhere to get it working again.

Third time's the charm, they say.

• 3 weeks later...

Just found out we have to get our radio/system replaced. When you would use the silver dial for the menu system it would activate voice recognition. It would keep turning it on and off as you would turn the dial. Very annoying and essentially making the navigation system useless. Also we have lost audio a couple of times and had to turn the vehicle off and then back on to get it to work. The black toggle stick in the center of the silver dial causes the nav system to go berzerk and just keep heading in one direction on the map until it reaches the end of the map. You have to turn the system off and back on to reset. They haven't got back to us yet as to when we will get a new one, they are supposed to let me know later today. We are going on vacation in a week and a half, so much for using the navigation system :angry: .

The dealer found a new system for us in a couple of days and installed it today. Works great with plenty of time to test it out prior to vacation. I am very impressed with the dealer's service. Now my wife is back to loving the Journey and we have the nav and dvd for our trip :shift: .