8.5/100

journeyfamily

• Official Dodge Support

I drove from new brunswick to ottawa yesterday (1150km). doing 110 kph - 130 kph trip and not babying it at al..., when trough some serious hill in matapedia valey and edmundston and got an average of 9.3 L / 100km. i was loaded with 3 ppl + lug. i love my journey.

whitesxt,

Not bad fuel mileage at all!

I've found the DJ does very well on the highway, even at higher speeds. Makes for a good vehicle for traveling.

I'm have the 6 cyl, but I don't have AWD. I had much improvement in mileage at 7,000 - 8,000 kilometres. My best was 7.3/100km How many kilometres do you have?

Currently at 3206km.. hmmm i am monitoring but still hitting 12.3L average.. Maybe still breaking in. I'll let you know if it goes down after my next oil change.

Actually 12.3L/100 km's is probably considered normal fuel consumption for the Journey in the city. It may get better after a few km's and oil changes like mine did but don't expect a 9L/100 km in the city as it ain't gonna happen.....the Journey really shines in highway fuel consumption.

:(After six months of mostly city driving through one of the coldest winters we've had in this area, the best I've managed is 16 l / 100 km. My DJ R/T has about 5000 km on it. Perhaps it will improve with more km's or warmer weather, I don't know. I am just very disappointed with the fuel economy.

After six months of mostly city driving through one of the coldest winters we've had in this area, the best I've managed is 16 l / 100 km.

I am 500 kms west of you, and I will agree the winter we just went through was very tough. As you can see by the Fuelly tag below I am also at 16L/100 kms. My mileage is from day 1 when I bought the vehicle back in August 2010, Mine does take into account the excess "warming" I have done through 4 winters and all the snow I have encountered, I feel mine is a "Real World" account over these nearly 4 years.

Terry.