Picked up last night!

DogSportz

My Journey came in that I ordered and I picked it up last night :D It is the SXT FWD with Premium Convenience Group, Convenience Group I, Exterior Appearance Package and Sunroof. I got it in the Bright Silver. It is raining today, so no pictures yet, but so far it has been great and I felt very secure in it. It handles really well. I did already take out the rear headrests as they were blocking my rearward view somewhat. It is going to become my "dog" car and my other car will be retired to my daily driver since it gets alot better gas mileage. I will take before and after pictures of the set up with the dog crates, to give people other ideas for it's use.

My Journey came in that I ordered and I picked it up last night :D It is the SXT FWD with Premium Convenience Group, Convenience Group I, Exterior Appearance Package and Sunroof. I got it in the Bright Silver. It is raining today, so no pictures yet, but so far it has been great and I felt very secure in it. It handles really well. I did already take out the rear headrests as they were blocking my rearward view somewhat. It is going to become my "dog" car and my other car will be retired to my daily driver since it gets alot better gas mileage. I will take before and after pictures of the set up with the dog crates, to give people other ideas for it's use.

Oh how happy you must be! :D I can hardly contain myself waiting on ours. :waiting: We have never owned a car/suv like this one.

Nothing even close. Right now we have a Dodge Magnum with a Hemi and it's killing me on gas. I know this one isn't a whole lot better

but at least it's not a huge hemi V8!!! :P

• 4 weeks later...

How long did it take you to get it? We ordered one yesterday and was told 5-6 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Better late then never! I never posted pictures, still need to take the pix with the dog crates in the back.

gallery_26_3_17275.jpg

gallery_26_3_5322.jpg

gallery_26_3_14100.jpg

gallery_26_3_2772.jpg

Better late then never! I never posted pictures, still need to take the pix with the dog crates in the back.

gallery_26_3_17275.jpg

gallery_26_3_5322.jpg

gallery_26_3_14100.jpg

gallery_26_3_2772.jpg

Are these pictures of a five seater Journey? I have never seen this view before. Please confirm!?!?

Yes, it's the five seater. Without the 3rd row you have a ton of room under the floor. I ordered mine, but when I first looked at them they were all 5 seaters on the lot, so I knew what I was getting. Most of the reviews have the loaded 3rd row RT, so it's nice to see pictures of some of the more basic options, without all the bells and whistles.

Alyssia

Are these pictures of a five seater Journey? I have never seen this view before. Please confirm!?!?

How do you like the "performance" suspension with the 19"s. I really like how it drives and handles on highways and curvy roads, don't have hardly any sway, but if I hit a dip in the road, straight on, especially at high speeds ;) I have alot of bouncing after. Have you experienced that?

Alyssia

Ours are equipped identically except ours is Black :)

The rear headrests don't bug me yet I just recline the rear seats a bit to free up the view.