anyone figure out how to add aftermarket unit to replace the 4.3?

I don't have an answer to your question, but is there something specific that you are looking for out of an aftermarket stereo? These days you can build a very respectable stereo system using the oem deck for a reasonable price... Probably much cheaper than trying to figure out what it sounds like you are trying to do. Just a thought.

I could always buy a stand alone GPS

I'll be the first person to tell you I only have a 2010 Journey R/T which has a much smaller screen for it's GPS, my question is how large do you need? I'm not saying it is wrong and I could be accused of having some jealousy of the larger screen, but it does go back to " how large do you need?" I have my OEM GPS, in my Journey, I have both a Garmin 250W with a 5" screen and a new Garmin 2495 with a 5.5" Screen for my Sky and they serve me well. Just curious that's all........

Terry

Edited by Windancer

Ordered mine from this guys:

John Geisler | Automotix

Email: jggeisler@lkqcorp.com

Radio front

Radio front

0321141046a

Total price including the shipping to USA address is $768.00. However the total price including shipping to Canadian address is $903.00.

It include all the parts for shange from 4.3 in screen to 8.4, and it came from Dodge journey as well.

I'll be the first person to tell you I only have a 2010 Journey R/T which has a much smaller screen for it's GPS, my question is how large do you need? I'm not saying it is wrong and I could be accused of having some jealousy of the larger screen, but it does go back to " how large do you need?" I have my OEM GPS, in my Journey, I have both a Garmin 250W with a 5" screen and a new Garmin 2495 with a 5.5" Screen for my Sky and they serve me well. Just curious that's all........

Terry

Because in the good 'ol US of A we require instant gratification and bigger is always better. Whether or not that is a problem is certainly negotiable, but I would venture to guess that you already knew that. :)

Because in the good 'ol US of A we require instant gratification and bigger is always better. Whether or not that is a problem is certainly negotiable, but I would venture to guess that you already knew that. :)

I fail to accept that argument based solely on the fact that your location....doesn't indicate you are from TEXAS (where size matters) :lol:

So will that eBay kit from China work as a direct bolt in? Anyone having luck with it?

I'll be hesitant dropping that much money on a product from China :drool: