Black grille installed

Looks great!! Now just gotta de-chrome those headlight housings and you got one of the nicer journeys around.

I saw you debadged your DJ? I debadged almost all the vehicles that I've owned, including current DJ. IMHO look so much better :victory:

Vinyl has 3-5 years life, usually, so I'm reluctant to install it on the roof as it might look good for several months and then go bad if installed improperly... Besides, it will absorb more heat during summer - undesirable for me. I'm thinking on having mirrors covered, though :victory:

• 3 weeks later...

I blacked out my grille using plasti dip it looks awesome IMO. But replaceing it with the blacktop grille would be better how much did it run and do you know the part number?

I didn't find blacktop grille for sale. I simply purchased an aftermarket part and painted in in black.

• 4 weeks later...

The installation manual is great. I now have a better idea how to route power from thw battery through the firewall.

Too bad we can't get that parking aid in the US. These taller but fast floating front ends makes it a bit harder to know just how close you are. Wonder if there is a way to "easily" modify the one for the rear?

Edited by Timon