Journey dont start

Chris1276

I washed my journey earlier today. After i washed i brought it home and wipe it dry. When i start again it didnt start! Check engine light came on! It blinked 3 to 5 times and it remained lit. I tried to start several times and it didnt go until evertime i press ignition button all i heard is ticking and nothing is responding no matter what i press. It didnt even go turned off. And cluster panel start blinking and dimming. My 8.4 screen didnt even turn on. Anyone experience like this on thier car?? Fml, it is park on under ground and tow truck cant acess it. Worst is its locked on park position. I dont know what to do. Hopefully its just weak battery! Any suggestion?

Ok. My journey works now after several boost attemp! Im so unhappy about batterry performance! To know that dealership just change it with the new one last janaury just having 1400 kms on it. Now it went dead again at 8500kms. I dont think its normal for the battery to get dead in a year! Is it normal or some issue associated with dead battery last year. Is it necesary to bring to dealership, worth checking of! Please share your experiences!

Batteries in Chrysler products I have owned (many) have averaged

3.5 to 5 years before needing to be replaced.

Do you have any aftermarket electronics added to the DJ?

Several instances of people with the so called rust inhibitor

modules have been going thru batteries like cake at a fat convention.