New guy in NC

Journeyman Will

Hi Guys just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Will and I just picked up a '14 Journey SE for my wife. Black on Black, tinted windows and not much else as far as options yet.

I'm just here to meet new people and maybe get some ideas on making her Journey special. If you're in the Charlotte, NC area feel free to reach out.

Hi Will welcome to the forum. One of the first things we did was get Weathertech floor mats, hood and side window deflectors. I also got it detailed and the paint treated in the first week of ownership. Got it rustproofed and fabric guarded as well.

• Official Dodge Support

Hi Guys just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Will and I just picked up a '14 Journey SE for my wife. Black on Black, tinted windows and not much else as far as options yet.

I'm just here to meet new people and maybe get some ideas on making her Journey special. If you're in the Charlotte, NC area feel free to reach out.

Journeyman Will,

Welcome to forum!!

There's some great members on here that will certainly do their best to help out with what they can.

There's tons of things you can do to make it her special DJ. Some nice decals, plasti dipped rims maybe even some MOPAR accessories to personalize a little more.

Check out this link and see if she'd like anything listed.

http://www.mopar.com/dodge/journey/2014/

Journeyman Will,

Welcome to forum!!

There's some great members on here that will certainly do their best to help out with what they can.

There's tons of things you can do to make it her special DJ. Some nice decals, plasti dipped rims maybe even some MOPAR accessories to personalize a little more.

Check out this link and see if she'd like anything listed.

http://www.mopar.com/dodge/journey/2014/

Got pics of all these stuff you speak of? I don't see anything in the link provided

Got pics of all these stuff you speak of? I don't see anything in the link provided

That is the parts and accessories homepage. Look on the left side of the page under "Mopar Parts & Accessories". Click on whatever you are interested in seeing. Pretty simple.

Edited by jkeaton

• Official Dodge Support

Thanks for the welcome guys! Rolly I never thought about that! Good advice already! jkeaton, yeah man we're practically neighbors! I'll post pics soon. DodgeCACares...she'll probably like everything on the link! lol

Journeyman Will,

Be careful my friend, maybe you're best to surprise her with something small for now instead of showing her the website....