Third Brake Flashing Liight

Has anyone ever thought about installing third brake flashing module on your third brake light on Dodge Journey.

Looks like it would be very easy to do but,I questioning intalling the module by wireing it into the wireing . any opinoins on this ,but I would like to do it to draw attiontion to drivers behind ?????

I'll probably do it this spring. I traded a Hemi Commander in on my DJ and I had put one (flasher) on it. Easy mod and fairly effective, too. It caused the CHML to blink 5 times upon initial brake application and then remain lit as long as pressure was applied to the brakes. If you let off the brakes, but, got right back on them (<5 seconds) they wouldn't blink; that keeps folks behind you from getting annoyed in stop and go traffic. The CHML is a good idea, the flasher module makes it that much better, IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll probably do it this spring. I traded a Hemi Commander in on my DJ and I had put one (flasher) on it. Easy mod and fairly effective, too. It caused the CHML to blink 5 times upon initial brake application and then remain lit as long as pressure was applied to the brakes. If you let off the brakes, but, got right back on them (<5 seconds) they wouldn't blink; that keeps folks behind you from getting annoyed in stop and go traffic. The CHML is a good idea, the flasher module makes it that much better, IMHO.

So I installed third brake light flashing module S--T don't work asked seller said that it's because of wireing from the Fiat group . So they have to come up with a different module ,but that's on a 2014 DJ it may work on eariler DJ'S ???

CANBUS is the propriety operating system that actuates all the electronics

via data signals over the existing wiring,when you introduce an externally

produced product to the system it has to be designed to work with these

actuating signals i.e. turning them on/off.

Yes the lights are already LEDs but this device is supposed to make them

flash/cycle.