First Dodge Journey

deepr

Just got my first Dodge. It is a 2013 Dodge Journey R/t and i got it for 28k. The base price the dealer gave us was 32k but since it was the last one on the lot, he gave us a lot of discount plus i added a lot of options like navigation and sunroof so it ended up being 28k. It is being delivered saturday and i had one question about it. Does it come with some headphones for the tv at the back, i forgot to ask the dealer. If so, can someone take a picture of theirs and show it and are they any good?

It surely includes wireless headset if you got the dvd option. Just let your sales guy know that you didnt got one. I haf to go back to the dealership to pick up mine because he forgot to give it to me when i pick up my journey. They dont normally leave it inside the car. ,,Performance!.. I could say its very poor in terms of range. Since its wireless it clear when you are in 2nd row seat, when your in front and back seat it noise like crazy. You dont hear what your watching because its pur static!