4.3S/REB stuck on one SAT channel?

Good afternoon.

I just recently purchased a 2013 Journey and I'm very happy with it. I purchased the vehicle from CarMax--it was part of a rental fleet previously.

I had noticed something odd, however. The 4.3S/REB unit, when switching to the SAT channels, would sit at one channel. It displays "12 /Z100 NEW YORK".

Thinking that I just had to activate and sign up for the service, I called Sirius, and they confirmed that when the vehicle left the rental fleet, the trial account was terminated. So I'd need to start a new account and that would fix the issue.

It hasn't.

With the Sirius account reactivated, the system is still stuck on "12 /Z100 NEW YORK". I cannot even manually enter a station, as it will instantly return to the primary screen with "12 /Z100 NEW YORK" displayed.

Anyone else have these kinds of issues? Should I even worry about it? I'm planning on upgrading to one of the 8.4 systems relatively soon, but in my rural area, Sirius would be nice as the local stations leave a lot to be desired...

I'm fairly experienced with these UConnect units as I recently did the research to upgrade the system in my JK, so I'm ready for whatever you throw at me. Tell me how to fix this thing.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by ramp4ge

I have a problem before to my 4.3 u connect, when I switch it on my acc or start the engine,, my radio doesn't work or no sounds, it is off & on the sound,, I search they said how to reset the uconnect or to reboot was press at the same time the off/on radio button and the tunner for 5 seconds,, it is beside the of climate control button... you know I did that and it works to my journey,, Before that i send my DJ to dealer, they said they had to reprogram the software,, and they have to wait from the chrsyler (states) to be online to get the software upgrade,, but i wait for 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month they said the chrysler is not responding the online (I feel irritated on that) so i search on my self how to fix it,, and it works to my DJ...

Don't know if it will work but try pulling the fuse for the radio, wait a couple of mins and put it back in, maybe it will reset. Can't hurt anyway!

The fuse pull worked for me when my SAT was freezing up. Also the fuse box is under the console on the passenger side.